Raise the Bar offers interim leadership solutions to help your organization during times of transition. Whether you need more time to search for a new leader, cover operations during an unplanned departure, or evaluate your organization’s future, we’re your partner every step of the way.
Our Interim Executive & Transitional Leadership Solutions help organizations to stabilize, course correct, envision a new future, and grow. Our Interim Executives provide some or all of the support listed below, depending on your needs:
– Serve as your Leader and Authorized Official for an agreed-upon length of time to handle day-to-day operations and support your Board of Directors in making important leadership decisions.
– Deep Dive to identify and resolve key issues that need immediate resolution to ready your organization for a new leader. Our team is seasoned at handling all kinds of issues, including complicated human resource, revenue, finance and 501(c)3 status situations.
– Conduct an Organizational Assessment to evaluate the current state of your programming, operations, capacity, fundraising, and financial health, and offer recommendations in a formal report. This process is designed to provide Boards with the insights they need to make the best leadership decisions possible.
– Spearhead Strategic Planning and Visioning. Knowing what you want is the first step to getting there. During the transition, we conduct strategic sessions with the Board of Directors to identify a common vision and direction and support the Board in taking the next steps to achieve it.
– Lead your team through an Exploration of Strategic Partnerships and Mergers if that is an appropriate step for you.
– With a clear vision for the future, we also support your Executive Search or conduct it for you.
We only offer what you need, and by no means is this an exhaustive list of what our Interims can do for you. Your Interim Executive is available to remain with your team to implement recommendations and serve as the authorized official for your organization through transition.
In addition, we offer Interim Chief Operating Officer, Chief Development Officer, Development Director and Program Director solutions to address your leadership staffing needs.
A typical Interim Executive assignment ranges from six to eighteen months.