Join Our Team
We are always looking for new team members who have talent and experience in the following areas:
- A record of accomplishment in foundation and/or government grant writing success with 5, 6, 7, and 8-figure awards. Consultants who work with clients in these capacities enjoy and are well-versed in grant prospecting, grant writing, report writing, project management, client relations, business writing, and managing virtual meetings.
- Fundraising success designing and implementing annual campaign and major gift fundraising, using contemporary strategies integrated with multi-channel marketing and response. Experience with six-to-eight-figure campaign environments is preferred.
- Consulting support in the areas of organizational development and alignment, fundraising, and/or leadership. Experience conducting assessments is a plus.
- Strategic Planning and Facilitation.
- Former Executive or Interim Executive Experience.
Our consultants are independent contractors who provide hands-on consulting services to our nonprofit clients and are passionate about their assigned client’s organizational work and goals. They are knowledgeable about the nonprofit sector and specialists in their fields of expertise.
When an organization contracts with Raise the Bar Consulting, they know what they can expect – a project completed on time, clear communication, recommendations that work, an advisor they can trust, and exceptional results. This requires an experienced professional who is calm, dependable, and always acts with integrity, as well as someone who is solution-oriented, seeks opportunities, engages in strategic thinking, and who can work with a variety of clients, personalities, and leadership styles. Additionally, a Raise the Bar consultant is a self-starter who strives to excel in an environment with minimal day-to-day direct oversight.
If you are a person who enjoys working independently, and who comes to consulting and/or subcontract work with intention,