2010 – Interim Executive, Transitional Leader, Org Dissolution.
- National org moved from franchise to corporate model during this time and made decisions to consolidate chapters. Jennifer was brought in as the transitional leader to consolidate into the larger NM region.
- Founding ED of 27 years resigned when notified that NHQ determined it would consolidate into the state region.
- 3-month assignment to make it happen.
- Worked with local staff and Board to ready transition as well as a regional CEO who would eventually oversee the unit.
- M&A predetermined
- Led Board through “next steps” process
- Completed administrative steps to merge the unit